Vortex of Change
Retreat in Vilcabamba Ecuador
November 10-17, 2018
But don’t let the pictures fool you. Vilcabamba is a serious vortex of energy that causes you to spin up or spin out. We’ll be focused on spinning up, but enter at your own risk. This will be 7 days of intense internal work, transformation, and breakthrough.
This retreat is for women only. It provides an opportunity to come together with other like-minded spiritual women from around the world, learn from each other’s experiences, and support each other’s leaps in consciousness. It is for those who want a more intimate gathering to spawn deeper work, in a setting that most visitors label as “paradise”.
Vilcabamba provides the mystical energy, Lucia provides her mystical skills, and the combination is powerful. Add to that your repeated in-person Transmissions of Light and it may be enough to put you, spiritually, over-the-top.
And this is where new information comes through for Lucia, inspired by the collaboration and willingness of the group at hand. So attending gives you a front-row seat for the latest flavor of transmission.
When you travel to a new location, you not only leave home, you leave your entrenched patterns behind. And all of your mystical circuits must come online in order to navigate your new environment. This potent set-up makes it easier to step outside of your current, spiritual configuration and view it from a new perspective.
In Vilcabamba, we’ll take advantage of this. Together, we’ll isolate your number-one spiritual roadblock. Then, as the week progresses, we’ll work on it from a number of different mystical perspectives. You’ll have the opportunity to examine this part of your life from a more detached vantage point, work on it at a deeper level, and make breakthrough shifts in consciousness.
When & Where
Dates: November 10-17
Location: Madre Tierra resort
Vilcabamba, Loja, Ecuador
We’ll gather for dinner on the first Saturday of the retreat (November 10). On Sunday, we’ll roll up our sleeves and get to work.
We’ll average about 5.5 hours of group work per day and it will normally be broken out between our morning and afternoon sessions.
There is one free morning and one free afternoon for you to journal, have a massage, or just lie by the pool. And evenings are free—these being the times that most attendees have deeper insights and breakthroughs.
Additionally, we have a few extra-curricular activities planned:
On our first evening, A Spirit Doctor session with Susan Gash to help you unwind and overcome your jet-lag. Susan and Lucia have collaborated during Treasure Trove of Transformation workshops and Awaken Academy. She is the incarnation of sublime. And, as an added treat, Susan will be assisting us during the retreat.
Tea & Tour of Monte Sueños (mountain of dreams). Prepare for a work of art and a world of magic, compliments of artist, Meredith Miller. You’ll be able to chat with the artist, tour the gardens, and visit some of the most magical hotel rooms ever created.
On the final evening, you are invited for an evening at Lucia’s white temple so you can relax, enjoy the breathtaking views, and bathe in the energy of Oneness. Then we’ll hang out around the fire as the curtain falls on the Vilcabama night and our shared 7-day experience.
- “Exceeded my expectations…” Rhonda, US
- “Beyond my expectations. We all had breakthroughs…” Gloria, El Salavador
- “Transcends the ordinary and activates unprecedented spiritual growth…” -Val, US
- “A significant turning point for me…” -Jacquie, US
- “Transformative! A week of surprises, healing & clarity…” Amanda, US
- “The change I have experienced is peace. Blessed peace… THIS IS HUGE!” -Linda, US
- “My soul still shines from the embrace of the Divine.” -Leslie, US
- “What a fantastic, wondrous, great time, with exceptional experiences and learnings, we had…It was hard to leave Ecuador. My heart cried when the plane finally took off.” -Christiane, Germany
To listen to five participants briefly describe their experience, click here (4 min 45 sec).
Retreat fee: $1,995
Deposit to hold your place: $195
Deposits are refundable only until 45 days prior to the event, per our Store Policy, so please consider your commitment carefully.
What will your total expenditure be? You’ll need to add up your travel expenses, a few local taxi fares in Vilcabamba, Madre Tierra hotel and food expenses, and add to that Lucia’s $1,995 retreat fee.
Madre Tierra rooms range from $30/night for a simple, shared room to $84/night for a deluxe, private accommodation.
Food at Madre Tierra during the retreat, will be approximately $25/day and consists of beautifully prepared organic dishes. Your total food cost will be approximately $175 for the 7 days.
Ready to Hold Your Place?
Because this event will be powerful, women wishing to attend will be asked to complete 5 pre-requisites, fill out an application, and sign a release form at the beginning of the retreat.
The pre-requisites are:
- Attend one of Lucia’s four 2018 workshops, either in Annanapolis (April), Portland (April), Berlin (August) or London (August/September).
- Read Lucia’s Unplugging the Patriarchy
- Watch and work through the exercises in Lucia’s YouTube series, Exit and Unplug the Matrix and Operation Clean Sweep
- Study The Marriage of Spirit by Leslie Temple-Thurston because doing so will give the group a common, working vocabulary and will ensure you understand the way in which polarities are held within your conscious/unconscious mind, something we will be working with at the retreat
- Have a stable emotional processing technique, that allows you to work through what arises during the retreat when we are not in session.
Pre-reqs need to be completed before you arrive in Vilcabamba. But we only need your commitment to complete them when you apply to reserve your seat.
So, if you’re ready to proceed, you’ll just need to complete and submit your Application.
Once your Application has been accepted, we’ll send you information about how to make your $195 deposit and logistical information you’ll need about traveling to Ecuador.
Then, all that remains is to have fun planning your trip to meet Lucia, in person, in paradise…
Please enjoy some retreat photos…