How to prepare for a Zoom call
- Make sure you have an internet connection which can sustain both audio and video for the duration of the call.
- Have lighting which enables your face to be clearly seen (artificial light behind your device’s camera is good & sitting in front of a window where there is natural light is optimal).
- Sit in a comfortable position (with back support if necessary) and select a good location as you will need to be still for approximately one hour during the meditation.
- Place all possible distractions elsewhere (turn off/silence phone, put pets in another room, create space with those you live with for undisturbed solitude, etc.).
Recommended Resources to Upgrade Your Spiritual Skillsets
- Meg Archumbault 3 for 2 Processing, a special for Riding the 9D Wave participants
- Pamela Wilson for Satsangs & Private Session Processing
- Elizabeth Wood for psychic readings
Monthly Purchase Button