1. Give us your location. Please supply this information now, rather than waiting for the teleconference to begin, as we need to synthesize the geographical information prior to the call. Just follow these instructions:
a) Click the teleconference link (sent via the confirmation email, if you have not received this email after your purchase please contact us).
b) On the teleconference page, at the bottom, look for the box with the heading
“Q&A Submit your question for the event HERE”.
c) Type in your name and the location where you will be
on the day of the teleconference. We need:
the state or province (if you are in the US or Canada), and the country.
d) Finally, hit the “SUBMIT” button under the box.
2. Watch the YouTube “How to Gaze”. We will be gazing during the teleconference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf3FTURjvq0
3. Select something to gaze. You may want to have flowers or a special rock in your room during the call. Alternatively, here is a link for a “Yantra”, a geometric design used for gazing: http://www.unplugfromthepatriarchy.com/teleconferences/yantra/
4. Watch the YouTube “How to Receive a Transmission of Light”. If you have not received a Transmission of Light in the past, please be certain to listen to these instructions beforehand: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-m8LUElenQ
HOW TO ATTEND THE TELECONFERENCE
The event will take place on Saturday, April 4, noon US Eastern (New York).
We suggest you use the webcast, rather than a phone or Skype, as there is no Q&A period. For those who wish to say hello in the 10 minutes leading up to the call, there are 20 phone lines. These are available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
After the teleconference, if you would like to download the mp3 file, you can do so from the teleconference page:
1. Right click on the recordings link (to right click on a mac, hold down the “Control” key while you click the link).
2. Select “Save link as”, “Download linked file as”, or “Save Target as”, depending on your web browser.
We look forward to ‘seeing’ you there…